Class-A CDL Dedicated Company Driver
- Valid CDL-A With Tankerand a Hazmat endorsement
- Currently have or willing to obtain a TWIC
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience
- in the Last 10 Years.
- Average $1,500-$1,700/Week Gross Earnings
- Home every other night - 251 to 500 miles out and back
- Enjoy spending more time at home
- $3,000.00 Per Driver Referred - NO LIMITS plus
- Truck Speeds – 65 mph on the pedal, 68 mph on cruise
- Onboard Event Recorders - help protect your CDL and career
- Collision Mitigation System - allowing you to get home safely
- NEW ELD - ISAAC
- High Value, Low Cost Options; Click Here to find out more.
- Basic Life/Voluntary Life
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Match & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
Onboarding and Joining Team QC
- Orientation every Monday!
- Fast interview and onboarding process
- Tanker training
- Paid orientation and On the job training
- Travel accommodations to school and orientation covered
Select the "Terminal 184" when applying!
Or Call Melissa Brown, 813.313.6450, for more information.
Click Here To Learn More About Our Company