Class-A CDL OTR Owner Operator
- Must have CDL-A with 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years or 1 year of Tanker Experience in the last 10 years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card
- 2 yrs. minimum verifiable tractor-trailer experience (within the last 36 mo.)
- No alcohol or drug-related convictions in the past 10 years
- Willing to be clean-shaven to meet safety and respiratory fit test required
- Must pass DOT physical, Pulmonary function test, and Drug Screen
**Under New Management**
Over the Road Drivers embrace the open-road lifestyle. These opportunities give you long-haul experiences, hauling goods across North America and seeing much of the country while maximizing earnings along the way. For drivers eager to get out there on the road, Quality Carriers has the reload system to keep you moving.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- Average salary: Ranges $200,000-$300,000 depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Owner-operators earn 62% of billable freight charges. Open books, no surprises! Paid weekly.
- Fuel Stabilization Program designed to keep your out of pocket costs at a minimum. All miles pay fuel on a fluctuating scale & changes weekly based on fuel prices.
- Sign-on bonus of $8,000
- Referral Bonus Program eligibility with initial earnings of $4500 and 2 years of monthly bonuses of 5% of the new driver's line haul revenue
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Access to Shops On-Site at Terminals
- Driver Advocate Team to Make You Feel Like More Than a Driver Number
- Weekly Settlements and Direct Deposit
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR, and dedicated routes, all offering an array of home-time options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!