Class-A CDL Over The Road Company Driver
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- Tanker Experience Preferred
Job Summary/Run Details
- OTR: Out 10 Days / Home 2-3 Days
- Dedicated customer accounts
- $30 per hour for the first 40 hours, Regular Pay
- $45 per hour after 40 hours, Incentive Pay
- Based on 62 hours a driver can gross $2190.00 for the week
- Detention or Delay must be noted on the Trip Sheet and will be paid at the current rate
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay (9)
- Medical Plan – United Health Care
- Assigned equipment
Schofield Transport Inc, an affiliate partner of Quality Carriers the nation's largest and most stable bulk tanker company for over 100 years, is now onboarding Company Drivers, Owner Operators and Lease Purchase Drivers with a Class A CDL for Semi Local, Regional and OTR. We want to meet your expectations by offering you a great career with a growing company.
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of home time options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!