Class-A CDL Regional Company Driver
- Must have CDL-A with 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years or 1 year of Tanker Experience in the last 10 years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card
- 2 yrs. minimum verifiable tractor-trailer experience (within the last 36 mo.)
- No alcohol or drug-related convictions in the past 10 years
- Willing to be clean-shaven to meet safety and respiratory fit test required
- Must pass DOT physical, Pulmonary function test, and Drug Screen
- Passport to run Canada
**Under New Management**
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Average Miles 1,500-3,000 per Week
- Average Hours 45-55 per Week
- Home Time - Out 14 - 21 days
- No Northeast! Running the 11 Western States
- Company drivers starting hourly rate: $32/hour or $0.68 per mile. After year 1, $34/hour or $0.73 per mile. (Premium pay offered for drivers wanting more than 40 hours per week) $95,000-$120,000 yearly
- Referral Bonus Program eligibility with initial earnings of $4500 and 2 years of monthly bonuses of 5% of the new driver's line haul revenue.
- Co. drivers: $3,000 sign-on Bonus
- Dedicated Driver Advocate Team (Communication From Day 1 through your first year with the Company—Very Little Driver Turnover)
- Paid Orientation and Paid on the Job Training
- Excellent Benefits Available After 90 Days: Health, Dental, Vision; Carrier pays 90% for Driver
- 401k match pay at 4% after one year of service
- Paid Time Off - 2 weeks 1st year
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR, and dedicated routes, all offering an array of home time options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!