Class-A CDL Regional Owner Operator
- Class 1 AZ license
- Minimum 1 (one) year tractor-trailer driving experience required.
- Fast Card or TWIC Card
- Tanker Experience Preferred
- Weekly Average $3000-$6000
- $3,000 Driver Referral Program (no limit)
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible Home Time
- Most Trips are approximately 300-500 mile radius with few longer trips to SC and TX.
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- TWIC card reimbursement with proof of TWIC receipt
- Fuel Stabilization Program
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job. Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers. Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!