Class-A CDL OTR Owner Operator
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
What’s the most important thing to you?
*** LARGEST CHEM TANK RELOAD SYSTEM IN N AMERICA***
*** 3rd PARTY BENEFITS PROGRAM FOR DRIVERS***
*** LOW WEEKLY PREIMUMS***
***DRIVER LOUNGE AND ON-SITE SHOWERS***
***3 BAYS | 3 ON-SITE MECHANICS | HM TESTING***
***$6000 SIGN ON BONUS***
- 62% Line Haul
- Current IC’s Avg $6,000/week gross
- $6000 Sign On Bonus
- $3,000 Referral Bonus- No Limit!
- 80%+ reload nationwide
- Control your own Home time and pay opportunities
- Open Dispatch- Open dispatch website: https://www.jobs.qualitycarriersinc.com/pickyourloads
- Guaranteed Home time
- Fuel Stabilization Program for more money back! Tire Discounts.
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training!
- Dedicated Independent Contractor support specialist-Understanding of your business needs
- Fuel Tax service with use of the QC Fuel card/network
- Book three loads into the future-always know your next load
What You Need
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Willing to Obtain TWIC card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years OR 1 Year of Tanker Experience in the last 10 Years
- Own your truck: Must Pass a Level 1 DOT Inspection
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!